One of my favorite meals growing up was Dutch Babies, otherwise known as Puffy Pancakes and now we can eat them grain-free! I hope you enjoy them!!
Grain-Free Dutch Babies
Serves: 3-4 people
1/3 cup butter (I haven’t tried these with coconut oil yet–they are so good with butter!!)
1 cup coconut or almond milk
1/3 cup arrowroot
1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Melt 1/3 cup butter in a 9×13 pan in the oven. (I do this while the oven is preheating. Make sure to watch it though so the butter doesn’t burn!)
- Put eggs in blender and blend on high for 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour batter into hot pan containing melted butter.
- Bake at 425 for 20-24 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
Shared at Allergy-free Wednesdays!This post may contain affiliate links for which I may receive compensation. Thanks!