Today I’d love to hear from you. My list of “benefits to my health” from eating a Paleo Diet seems to be ever-growing. The interesting and fun thing is, I hear other benefits from other people! I decided it would be really neat to hear from my readers how they’ve benefited from eating this way or some way similar. So…if you’re willing to share what positive changes you’ve seen in your life/health, leave a comment below!
This is my current list of health benefits for myself*:
1. More-balanced hormones (this one is my favorite–check out my Progesterone Re-Test and Results)
2. More energy
3. More motivation
4. More “normal” emotions (normal for me might be a matter of disagreement
5. Almost no lupus-related joint-pain
6. Lowered blood pressure (We will see if this continues through the rest of my current pregnancy! I had preeclampsyia with my daughter 2 1/2 years ago. Since then, I’ve completely changed my diet and so far my blood pressure is behaving!)
7. Virtually no nightmares (I had nightmares/scary dreams quite often and NEVER watch scary movies. I’ve probably had only 4-6 slightly scary dreams in the past 12 months…and most of those were after a stint of cheating on grains!)
8. Less headaches
…and I’m probably forgetting more!
*Again–I am NOT a doctor or medical professional. This list is my personal experience and I cannot guarantee that you will have the same results. Please, know this and contact a medical professional before making major changes to your health.
Now it’s your turn! I’m looking forward to reading the pros you have seen in your life from a diet change!This post may contain affiliate links for which I may receive compensation. Thanks!