2/3 cup sifted coconut flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/8 tsp. ginger
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup mashed, ripe banana (1 – 2 bananas, depending on size)
1/3 cup raw honey
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
1/2 cup raisins, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.*
- Combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in a bowl. Whisk to incorporate.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin puree, banana, honey and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well with a whisk or hand blender. Fold in chopped nuts and/or raisins, if using.
- Pour into loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45-60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
*I have tried greasing the pan a couple times and I just can’t get the bread to come out well. Hence, the parchment paper recommendation.This post may contain affiliate links for which I may receive compensation. Thanks!