The “blondies” won the Facebook vote of “first recipe to be posted on the new site” … so here it is as promised! It is kind of amazing that I even got a picture before the whole pan was devoured…enjoy!
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
1/4 cup Nutiva coconut oil
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 – 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8×8 pan or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with an electric mixer.
3. Combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
4. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well with mixer.
5. Mix in chocolate chips and spread batter in greased 8×8 pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.