Here it is ya’ll! I’ve been talking about it for weeks and have SO excited to launch this giveaway! I contacted a bunch of companies and SEVENTEEN of those companies agreed to contribute and participate in this giveaway! So, this is going to be an uber-long post, but it is totally worth your time to check-out each of these companies! I am ecstatic to introduce (and re-introduce) these companies to you as a few of them were brand-new to me! I am also excited to share that I fell in love with multiple companies and their products and became an affiliate of them…more about that below!
So here is how this is going to work–I will list each individual company and their prizes below so you can meet each of them and see what they are contributing! Then, I will explain the FIVE prize packages–no, I’m sorry, there won’t be a separate winner for each prize. BUT, there will be five winners and there are LOTS of opportunities to get entries into this giveaway (you can have up to 20 entries!!). Multiple of the listings will also include a short review on the product if I have used it before or if I was sent a product from the company to sample. And I do apologize for the length of the post–but it was so hard to keep short all that I wanted to say about each of these companies–and let’s face it–I am super-wordy…
So, without further ado–17 fantastic companies!! THANK YOU each and every one of you who have contributed to this giveaway! It has been a joy to correspond with you and hope that everyone reading this will be as excited about your products as I am!!!
1. US Wellness Meats $75 Gift Certificate ($75 value): US Wellness Meats offers multiple grass-fed meats including bison, beef and lamb! What a perfect paleo prize for your fridge and freezer!
*2-25-13: I am excited to announce that I am an affiliate of US Wellness Meats now!
2. Practical Paleo ($39.95 value): The 14x New York Times best-selling book Practical Paleo is a FANTASTIC resource. I was sent a copy to review and I absolutely love it. I think it will be a great reference for years to come! This booked is packed with great recipes, easy-to-understand information and several 30-Day Meal Plans tailored to specific health conditions. I just made Diane’s Blueberry Muffins this morning (recipe in the book) and they were delicious! They are the best coconut flour muffins I’ve ever tried–they are WAY better than my own coconut flour muffin recipes! Check-out her website and blog at Balanced Bites and go buy her book on Amazon here.
3. Paleo Nick One Year Subscription ($48 value)—Paleo Nick is a cook and a Crossfitter and your guide to Culinary Fitness! You can subscribe monthly or yearly to his sight and each month this is what you will have access to: (1) a minimum of 8 Paleo Cooking Videos with accompanying recipes in PDF format, (2) A minimum of 4 relevant, educational, Paleo Cooking related articles, and (3) Membership to a site that will simplify your life and help you live longer!
4. Cappello’s Mixed Case Grain-free Pasta ($43 value)–Yum. That is the word to describe Cappello’s GRAIN-FREE pasta!! We were sent some of their delicious pasta to sample and tried the Fettuccine the other night–it was fantastic!! I love that the main ingredient is almond flour and not a grain–woohoo! Anyway, they have three types of pasta: Fettuccine, Lasagna, and Gnocchi and it has amazing flavor! The really cool thing is the fettuccine cooks in 45 seconds once you drop it into the boiling water–no having to guess what time your company is going to arrive here to have the pasta timed just right–when they walk in the door, drop it into your boiling water and before they even sit down it will be ready! Presto!
5. Primal Pacs (9) Large Pacs (total for 9: $63 value)–These are great Paleo snacks for on-the-go! Organic, grass-fed and grass-finished beef dried (to form jerky) combined with yummy nuts and dried fruits (sweetened not with refined sugar, but apple juice!). LOVE it. These are so great for camping, road-trips or even just to keep in your purse or in your car for when you need a snack (that will also be tasty and HEALTHY!!) Primal Pacs has contributed 9 Large Pacs to be spread amongst three different winners (sharin’ the love)!
6. Paleo Magazine (2) One-Year Subscriptions (total for 2: $60.50 value)–I was sent a copy of Paleo Magazine’s Feb/Mar 2013 issue and loved it! It was so exciting to look through a magazine in which most of the articles applied to me, the recipes I could actually eat and even the ads were enjoyable to look at because I was actually interested in the products (a little different from the regular magazines packed with recipes and products I will never be able to eat/use…) If you haven’t signed-up to receive Paleo Magazine, check-it out! The issues are printed every other month resulting in 6 magazines a year! Two winners will each receive a one-year subscription to Paleo Magazine!
7. Bob’s Red Mill Package of Four Grain-free Flours (total: $33.12 value)–I love Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour. It is the almond flour I use all the time! In my opinion, it is a great almond flour that is generally more affordable than other brands on the market. Bob’s Red Mill has generously offered to give one winner a package of Almond Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Arrowroot Starch, and Hazelnut Flour/Meal! I was sent one of each of those packages as well and already know I will love the Coconut Flour and Arrowroot Starch and I can’t wait to experiment with the Hazelnut Flour as well!
8. White Lion Baking Company Pumpkin Muffin Mix and Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookie Mix (total: $29.98 value)–White Lion Baking Company offers grain-free baking mixes and grain-free baked goods! They have cupcakes, muffins, crackers, cookies, brownies and breads. “Our products are grain-free, gluten-free, refined sugar free, free of processed high-omega-6 vegetable oils, soy-free and low in lactose. For those with a casein allergy or moderate to severe lactose intolerance our cookies, crackers and many of our cakes can also be made completely dairy free (and even nut-free and egg-free!)” Check-it out!
9. LunchBots Duo Orange Container and (1) Dip Condiment Container (total: $24.65 value)–These containers are so cool! I had not heard of LunchBots before someone on Facebook mentioned they’d like to see their containers as a prize! LunchBots sent me a Duo Orange container and a Condiment Dip container. These containers are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags and plastic containers that may or may not be leaking chemicals into your food. They are also super-cool looking! After LunchBots sent me those products to review, I promptly signed-up to be an affiliate! Check-out there many products through my affiliate link here!
10. Mountain Rose Herbs Products from their Epicurean Line (Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, All Purpose Seasoning, Italian Seasoning, Mexican Seasoning and Black Lava Seasoning–total: $24.60 value)–I was sent these five products to review and I was really impressed! I figured they would be good and tasty like most spices, but UNLIKE most of the other spices I have used, they create wonderful flavors that taste FRESH!! I was pleasantly surprised and also promptly signed-up to be an affiliate of them as well! I loved each of the products I tried and am totally intrigued by the Black Lava Salt. ”This Hawaiian Sea Salt that has been solar dried with lava rocks and then infused with activated charcoal.” It is a delicious salt packed full of minerals!
11. Larabar Variety Pack ($27.95 value)–Sweetened with dates, these great on-the-go snacks contain a handful of ingredients–most of which are nuts and dried fruits with some seasonings. These are a great snack to keep on-hand at work or in the car for when you need a sweet treat.
12. Glacier Grown’s Karen’s Super Healing Salve 4 oz. ($18 value)–I love Karen’s Healing Salves. We have both the Super Healing Salve and the Super Emollient Salve and we use and love both! I use them for diaper rash, dry skin and for small cuts and burns! Glacier Grown is local to me here in the Flathead Valley and Karen is a good friend of mine! Glacier Grown also has grass-fed bison, beef and lamb, but are not currently shipping the meats (they DO ship the salves though!) They serve the Flathead Valley in Montana and also make meat runs to Southern California a couple times a year. Go check-out their website!
13. Stirs the SOUL Raw Chocolate Bars (3 Honey Sampler and 5 Date Sampler–total: $25.60 value)–Stirs the SOUL sells raw chocolate bars sweetened honey and dates! I was sent a few flavors to try and fell in love with their Honey Dark Chocolate. I was so impressed with how great the flavor and texture was and was so surprised it could be that good sweetened with honey! Their Date-Sweetened Chocolate was great too! This is a great option for some dark chocolate treats! Stirs the SOUL chocolates are dairy and soy-free (woohoo!!), fairly traded and raw.
14. Chocolate Craft Kits Natural Mini Assorted Pack Color Powders ($14.95 value)– Chocolate Craft Kits is a cool company I discovered while researching options for my daughter’s birthday cake last fall. I pinned their site but decided to attempt creating my own natural food coloring by cooking, dehydrating and grinding up beets…it worked, sort-of. I broke my coffee grinder in the process AND it took a TON of time to make it. I am THRILLED to say that next time I make a cake, I have Chocolate Craft Kits Natural Food Coloring Powders to use instead! I was sent samples of the powders to try and sure have been enjoying trying them in frosting! My current favorite is the orange! It made such a bright and cheery addition to the cookies I was experimenting with! Her food color powders are all made from vegetables and spices such as cabbage, turmeric, spinach and carrots! She also has liquid food coloring as well!
15. Theo Chocolate Bars (one of each: Ultimate Dark Chocolate, Rich Dark Chocolate, ECI Vanilla Nib & ECI Pili Pili Chili–total: $18.00 value)–I was sent one of each of these bars to try! My personal favorites were the Rich Dark Chocolate and the ECI Vanilla Nib–delicious!! You must know that I am such a wimp when it comes to spicy foods that medium salsas make my tongue feel like it is on fire. So…I shared the ECI Pili Pili Chili Chocolate bar with a friend of ours who LOVES spicy foods and thought it was amazing! These chocolate bars are fair-trade and soy and dairy-free! (It is not that common to find chocolates that are soy-free, so when I do–I get excited!)
16. FastPaleo e-Cookbook FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012 ($14.95 value)–This is FastPaleo’s first e-cookbook that is compiled of paleo recipes from many different people! Their website is a recipe sharing site that anyone can submit recipes to be shared. I am honored to have seven of my recipes from The Unrefined Kitchen featured in this e-cookbook set (four mini-e-books are included along with the main Top 100 e-book)!
17. Coconut Secret Coconut Flour ($11 value)–”Our Coconut Secret Coconut Flour is dried, defatted and ground coconut meat. It’s fresh, organic, raw with a wheat like consistency that can be used in recipes calling for flour for those who have allergies to gluten, and or who prefer the taste and texture. Commonly 15%-25% replacements of Coconut Flour in baking recipes can be used without drastically altering the outcome.” I personally like to combine coconut flour and almond flour to make great grain-free baked goods! I love Coconut Secret’s Coconut Flour and Coconut Aminos (soy-free soy-sauce substitute) and use them all the time!
Below is the breakdown of the prize packages.
GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE (value: $231.72)
-US Wellness Meats $75 Gift Certificate ($75)
-Practical Paleo book ($39.95)
-Cappellos Pasta Mixed Case ($43)
-Bob’s Red Mill Set of Four Grain-free Flours: Almond Flour ($11.59), Organic Coconut Flour ($5.67), Arrowroot Powder ($6.19) & Hazelnut Flour ($9.67)
-LunchBots Duo Orange Container ($17.99) & (1) Condiment Dips Container ($6.66)
-Stirs the SOUL Date Chocolate Bars: 5 pack sampler ($16)
SECOND PRIZE PACKAGE (value: $126.23)
-Paleo Nick One-Year Subscription ($48)
-Paleo Magazine One-Year Subscription ($30.25)
-White Lion Baking Company Pumpkin Muffin Mix ($6.99) & Dark Chocolate Walnut Cookie Mix ($22.99)
-Theo Chocolate Ultimate Dark Chocolate Bar ($4), Rich Dark Chocolate Bar ($4), ECI Vanilla Nib Chocolate Bar ($5) & ECI Pili Pili Chili Chocolate Bar ($5)
THIRD PRIZE PACKAGE (value: $89.85)
-Paleo Magazine One-Year Subscription ($30.25)
-Primal Pacs: 3 Large Pacs ($21)
-Glacier Grown Karen’s Super Healing Salve ($18)
-Coconut Secret Coconut Flour ($11)
-Stirs the SOUL Honey Chocolate Bars: 3 pack sampler ($9.60)
FOURTH PRIZE PACKAGE (value: $63.90)
-Larabar Variety Pack ($27.95)
-Primal Pacs: 3 Large Pacs ($21)
-Chocolate Craft Kits Natural Mini Assorted Pack Color Powders ($14.95)
FIFTH PRIZE PACKAGE (value: $60.55)
-Mountain Rose Herbs Epicurean Organics Line Products: Extra Virgin Olive Oil ($5.00), All Purpose Seasoning ($4.90), Italian Seasoning ($4.90), Mexican Seasoning ($4.90), & Black Lava Salt ($4.90)
-Primal Pacs: 3 Large Pacs ($21)
-FastPaleo E-Cookbook: FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012 ($14.95)
1. This giveaway is only open to residents in continental 48 United States. (I’m sorry international followers!)
2. You MUST use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway. Make sure you use an email address that I can contact you easily with if you win!
3. The winners will be randomly generated by random.com through rafflecopter.com and will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway’s end. The winner will be given 48 hours to respond to the email to confirm their prize. If 48 hours has past since I notified the winner and I have not heard back from them, another winner will be chosen.
4. No prize can be traded-in for cash or anything else. The prizes are as stated.
–I was not paid by any company to make the above statements. I was however sent samples/products to review by multiple companies so that I could include an honest review of their product. I am thrilled to have been able to partner with all 17 of these companies for this giveaway! Show them your love and support as well!
Shared at Fight Back Fridays!This post may contain affiliate links for which I may receive compensation. Thanks!