I am so excited to tell you about this e-book that was just released by Leanne Voegel from Healthful Pursuit! A few weeks ago, she sent me a copy to review and although she isn’t a “paleo” website, I was thrilled to find that 2/3 of the recipes were paleo-friendly!! Leanne’s pictures are MOUTH-WATERING!! I want to eat the desserts right off the pages. All the recipes are grain-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, peanut-free, corn-free, soy-free and dairy-free! Those of you who have followed my blog for very long know that I LOVE dessert recipes–so I am so excited to share this book with you! Check-it out!!
Remember the Coconut Almond Bark I posted a few weeks ago? That came from Healthful Pursuit!! My variation of the recipe was the Almond Butter Coconut Bark. Needless to say, Leanne creates yummy desserts in the kitchen and is here to share them with you as well!! Here is info from Leanne on this beautifully put-together book:
The Dessert Freedom Recipe Guide is a grain-free, vegan dessert cookbook on a mission. Think Tom Selleck, Magnum P.I. style.
It’s a lovingly crafted collection of 20 supreme dessert recipes and 20 health-promoting techniques to help you embrace your allergies, conquer your cravings and liberate your dessert dilemma.
Eat unrestricted, embrace good, be free.
This recipe guide is packed with goodness to help you…
- Enjoy desserts… guilt-free
- Crush your sugar cravings
- Overcome your restrictions
- Fall in love with your food sensitivities, allergies and restrictions
- Nourish yourself
Dessert Freedom is a 76-page, full-colour PDF digital/ebook, full of huge photos for every recipe, clickable resource links and supreme techniques to help you enjoy many a guilt-free dessert. PDFs can be read on computers, iPads, iPhones, Kindles and Android devices.
Closer look at the Dessert Freedom Recipe Guide
- Guide to: Technique Insiders. The inner workings of the recipes, actions, methods and steps, along with a couple of life lessons that I live by.
- Guide to: Popular Ingredients. Descriptions and substitutions for the 9 easy to find ingredients that make up the bulk of the recipes in the book.
- Guide to: Buying Ingredients. Where to find ingredients and how to save cash on the goods.
- Nut-based Recipes. Strawberry Chia Squares, No-bake Snickerdoodles, Fruit and Nut Biscotti, Coconut Joy Squares, Cream “Cheese” Crumble Cake… and more!
- Nut-free Recipes. Lemon Meringue Shake, Carob Orange Crunch Cookies, One Bite Cranberry Blondies, Trail Mix Muffins, Raspberry Apple Crumble… and more!
- Health-Promoting Techniques. Methods and actions to living guilt-free, how to bust through your cravings, live a life of abundance and how to celebrate your allergies.
- Nutrient Grotto. A little space where you’ll find all the calories, fat, carbs, fiber, sugars and protein stats for each and every single recipe, all in one place.
The cost of the guide is $14.95 USD
Read reviews, swoon over recipes and photos, or buy the digital book at healthfulpursuit.com/Dessert-Freedom
So go check-out the book and Leanne’s blog at the same time!! Enjoy this great book and try not to eat your computer screen!! Below are two more pics from this book!